Class of 2013
Ronakraj is an extremely knowledgeable and inspiring young man whose confidence, assertiveness and passion to succeed have seen him embrace the IB Program to its full extent. He has always strived to do his best, determined to achieve his goals through meticulous and careful planning. His proactive attitude towards his academic studies has been a positive influence on his peers, including younger students. Ronakraj’s enthusiasm, commitment and contribution in representing the Academy has enabled him to develop valuable life skills and endearing friendships.
Throughout his journey with the Academy, Ronakraj has performed well academically, being the recipient of several QASMT academic and external awards. Ronakraj has held a Leadership position during each of his years at the Academy and has performed these duties admirably. He has applied for the Bachelor of Medical Sciences with guaranteed provisional MBBS degree at the Griffith University in Nathan.
IB Score – 42
- ADF Long Tan Leadership and Teamwork Award
- International Mandarin Speaking Award, Shanghai China – 1st Prize
- Volunteer at Wesley Hospital
- QASMT Academic Excellence Award
- QASMT Principal’s Award
- UNSW ICAS Mathematics – Distinction
- UNSW ICAS English – Credit
- Subject Awards for Mathematics at Standard Level, English at Higher Level and Theory of Knowledge
- University of Queensland Award for Leadership
- Member of QASMT Leos Committee
- Member of QASMT Harmony Day Committee
- Year 12 School Captain