Thank you for your interest in Queensland Academies. We are pleased to announce limited vacancies are now available across our three campuses: Kelvin Grove, Southport and Toowong.
Please note the following application deadlines:
Students testing in Regional, Interstate, or International areas (incl. EQI students) and have Special Considerations:
Students testing at Kelvin Grove, Toowong or Southport campuses:
Students seeking to attend one the Queensland Academies Campuses as an International Student need to make an application through Education Queensland International (https://eqi.com.au/apply-now) before applying to Queensland Academies.
Prepare your Application for Year 10 Entry
The online application process will take some time to complete and several documents are required to be uploaded. Please prepare the files below before beginning the application. We request you save all files as individual “PDF” documents before commencing this application. Documents that you might be required to supply include:
- Photograph of student
- Proof of Australian citizenship or nationality (i.e. birth certificate, passport, and if required, an Australian visa that clearly states that the student’s residency is inclusive of the final exam period at the conclusion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme)
- School Reports – two most recent semesters: Semester 2, 2016 and Semester 1, 2017
- NAPLAN results – If undertaken, we require NAPLAN YEAR 3, NAPLAN YEAR 5, NAPLAN Year 7, NAPLAN Year 9, or reasons why NAPLAN was not undertaken
- Plus any additional documents specifically requested to support the application eg. Giftedness Report, Proof of Acceleration
Please note you will not be required to provide any other evidence of achievement, participation certificates or awards.
- $250.00 – for students testing at one of the Queensland Academies Campuses (Brisbane or Gold Coast)
- $400.00 – for students testing at a regional/interstate testing centre
- $500.00 – for students testing outside of Australia
- $765.00 – Individual ‘out of round’ Testing fee for 2018 for Domestic students*
- $865.00 – Individual ‘out of round’ Testing fee for 2018 for International students*
* Please contact the Queensland Admissions team before submitting an ‘out of round’ application on (07) 33779366 between 8:30am – 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.