Term 2 Bright Minds Workshops
- FULL: Waitlist Available: GOLD COAST Maths Problem Solving: Hands-on Games // Saturday 20 May
- Writer’s Notebook: Portrait Poetry GOLD COAST (Years 3-4) // Saturday, 20 May 2017
- Writer’s Notebook – Portrait Poetry BRISBANE (Years 3-4) // Thursday 25 May and Friday 26 May, 2017
- FULL: Waitlist Available: Philosophy: Aristotle – How do you know who your friends are? (Years 3-4) // Thursday 1 June, 2017
- FULL: Waitlist Available: It’s Magic! Abracadabra, let’s put on a show! (Years 3-4) // Saturday 3 June, 2017
- FULL: Waitlist Available: How do they work? Plastic is everywhere (Years 3-4) // Saturday, 10 June 2017
PLEASE NOTE: WORKSHOPS ARE OPEN TO BRIGHT MINDS MEMBERS ONLY. To apply to become a member please follow this link and complete an application form. Annual membership fees will be charged at the same time as the first program or workshop your child undertakes in any given year.