Brilliant Futures Selective Entry Process:
All applications are submitted through the Queensland Academies Application Portal, and students then sit an entrance test that is held once a year. The results from this test along with the student’s academic data (reports, Naplan etc) are analysed and applicants are ranked. An offer or non-offer of entry into the Brilliant Futures Program is then made based on the applicants’ ranking.
Checklist of items to include with application:
- A current and active email address
- Copy of two most recent full semester’s school reports
- Copy of NAPLAN results for Year 3 and 5 (if available)
- Credit card details or cheque to pay the application fee
- Copy of Australian Birth Certificate or Passport
- Copy of permanent residency visa (if applicable)
- Medical Diagnosis Letter/Report (if requesting special considerations for testing)
- Evidence of Giftedness (optional)
Applications for 2018 entry into the program are now CLOSED.
- $250.00 – for students testing at one of the Queensland Academies Campuses (Brisbane or Gold Coast)
- $400.00 – for students testing at a regional/interstate testing centre
- $500.00 – for students testing outside of Australia