Our social media sites are created to encourage constructive dialogue among the Queensland Academies community.
Before posting a comment, please take a moment to become acquainted with the basic house rules.
We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly but we’ll remove any posts that don’t adhere to our house rules and block anyone who chooses to break them repeatedly. We’ll remove posts containing:
- inaccurate, misleading or inappropriate statements about QA, and its people
- confidential information
- abusive, defamatory, offensive and hateful language
- unlawful information
- trolling or deliberately disruptive discussions
- violations of any intellectual property rights
- suspicious links e.g. phishing
- malicious content
- any mistakes that we make
Help us keep it appropriate for all. If you think a posting has broken any of our house rules, contact us at email@example.com