Student Profile - Daisy Goodwin
Queensland Academy for Creative Industries - Class of 2013
Daisy is a person of integrity and honesty who has the ability and personal qualities necessary for success in whatever occupation she follows and it is with a deep conviction that the Academy recommends Daisy to any institution or organisation.
Daisy has a Scholarship to Bond University to do a Bachelor or Sustainable Environments and Planning. Long-term plans include applying to volunteer with the Australian Young Ambassadors for Development (AYAD) Program and journey to a developing country to lead an environmental program there. She hopes to also use her photography to spread awareness about global issues.
IB Score - 41
- Leader in Carbon Copies Film Unit
- QACI Pathmaker Award Recipient
- Young Australian Artist of the Year 2012
- Runner up Computer Art category for Young Australian Artist of the Year 2012,
- Runner Up Young Australian Artist of the Year 2013
- Ambassador for the Brisbane 2 High Festival 2013
- Semi finalist in Raffles High School Photo Competition
- Semi finalist in the Maron Contemporary Photographic Prize