Student Profile - Ranadi Vincent
Queensland Academies Health Sciences - Class of 2013
During the time she has spent at the Queensland Academies, Ranadi has proved to be one of the Academy’s leading citizens and an outstanding scholar.
Ranadi was recognised for her Academic Excellence at the 2013 Academy Award celebrations receiving the prestigious Proxime Accessit (runner-up Dux) Award, as well as receiving the Australian Defence Force Long Tan Leadership and Teamwork Award. She has received Gold Academic Awards (2011, 2012, 2013), IB Learner Awards in (2011, 2012, 2013) and an Exceptional Achievement Awards in 2011 and 2013. Ranadi has been acknowledged on the QAHS Honour Board every semester during her time at the Academy.
Ranadi also completed a Certificate III in Laboratory Techniques (PML30104) at the Southbank Institute of Technology. She should be commended on her results and involvement in many academic competitions and participation in University Experience Days at both Griffith University and the University of Queensland. Ranadi’s outstanding research work has also been acknowledged with her selection as a finalist in the BHP Billiton Science and Engineering Awards 2014.
Ranadi was successful in gaining entry into a Bachelor of Medical Science (MBBS) at Griffith University.
IB Score - 43
- Proxime Accessit (runner-up Dux)
- Australian Defence Force Long Tan Leadership and Teamwork Award
- Gold Academic Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
- IB Learner Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Exceptional Achievement Award (2011, 2013)
- Student Executive (2012, 2013)
- ICAS English Competition (2011, UNSW Medal – Top Queensland Student; 2012 and 2013 Distinction)
- Rio Tinto Big Science Competition (2011 Distinction)
- CSIRO CREST Awards (2011 and 2012 Bronze, 2013 Gold)
- Australian National Chemistry Quiz (2012 Credit, 2013 Distinction)
- ICAS Science Competition (2012 Distinction)
- Australian Maths Competition (2012 and 2013 Credit)
- Finalist - BHP Billiton Science and Engineering Awards 2014