Forms and Policies
Travel and Activities Form
All students residing in school arranged or school approved family nominated homestays are required to submit a Travel and Activities Form for any overnight stays away from the homestay address. This includes any non-routine travel with your homestay provider.
To access the Education Queensland International Travel and Activities Form please click here.
Policies and Procedures
Further information on Education Queensland International (EQI) policies and procedures can be found here https://eqi.com.au/for-students/policies-procedures.
Information includes polices and procedures related to:
- Assessing requests to transfer
- Client service standards
- Critical incident procedure
- Complaints and appeals process
- Course completion
- Course credit
- Course progress
- Distance education
- Deferral, suspension and cancellation of enrolment
- Entry requirements
- The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act
- Refund policy
- Transfer to an EQI school from another CRICOS provider
- Travel Procedure
Blue Card Services
The Queensland Department of Education: Trading Name, Education Queensland International CRICOS Provider Number: 00608A